The conversion to WAV is possible in the M version (4.440 m) of the Citroën Berlingo 2018.
||Tested according to European requirements and approved by the Dutch Vehicle Authority (RDW)
||Conversion with Stellantis approval and with full factory warranty
- Lowered floor from rear up to front seats.
- 4-point wheelchair tie-down system with an adjustable 3-point seatbelt for the wheelchair passenger.
- New fuel tank and modified exhaust system to accommodate a deep and level lowered floor.
- Original AdBlue diesel tank.
- Double folding lightweight ramp allowing full view through the back window.
- LED lights at ramp entrance for better visibility.
- New rear springs to improve the driving experience.
- Lowered floor fully covered with matching upholstery.
- The center part or the rear bumper will be replaced on hatch, maintaining the original look.
- One or two (removable) Tripod seats or re-installing of the original rear bench on the second row.
- Taxi ramp which creates a flat loading floor.
- Original parking sensors remain functional after conversion.
- Bodyguard (back and head protection for the wheelchair user).
© Copyright 2022 | Tripod Mobility B.V.