The conversion to WAV is possible in the XL version (4.79 m) of the Citroën Berlingo.
||Tested according to European requirements and approved by the Dutch Vehicle Authority (RDW)
||Conversion with Stellantis approval and with full factory warranty
- Lowered floor from rear up to second row seats.
- 4-point wheelchair tie-down system with an adjustable 3-point seatbelt for the wheelchair passenger.
- Modified fuel tank and exhaust system to accommodate a deep and level lowered floor.
- Double folding lightweight ramp allowing full view through the back window.
- Lowered floor fully covered with matching upholstery.
- The center part or the rear bumper will be replaced on hatch, thus maintaining the original look.
- The original parking sensors remain functional after conversion.
- One or two (removable) Tripod seats on the 2nd row.
- One or two Triflex (tip&turn) seats on the 3rd row.
- Adapt original bench/3 original seats to fixed on 2nd row.
- Adapt original bench/3 original seats to sliding on 2nd row.
- Taxi ramp which creates a flat loading floor.
- Bodyguard (back and head protection for the wheelchair user).
© Copyright 2022 | Tripod Mobility B.V.