Adaptation to wheelchair vehicle is possible for the M version (4,440 m) of the Toyota Proace City Verso.
|Tested according to European requirements and approved by the Dutch Vehicle Authority (RDW)
- Floor lowering to the front seats.
- 4-point seat belt attachment for the wheelchair with adjustable 3-point seat belt for the wheelchair passenger
- Custom fuel tank and exhaust for a deep and flat lowered bottom
- Light-operated clearview ramp which maintains rearward visibility
- Bottom floor fully covered with matching fabric
- Replace center section rear bumper, maintaining original appearance
- Replace the original rear seat or one or two (removable) Tripod seats in the second row of seats
- Cab ramp fold down, this creates virtually a flat loading floor
© Copyright 2022 | Tripod Mobility B.V.