Here you will find the latest news about Tripod Mobility and our products.
- The European Mobility Group (EMG) brings together the leading European vehicle conversion and adaptation companies with a common goal: Independent mobility for disabled people. As discussed in our previous press release, now that cars are increasingly becoming electric vehicles (EVs), mobility for disabled people should follow. But this is proving to be a difficult transition.
- The European Mobility Group (EMG) brings together the leading European vehicle conversion and adaptation companies with a common goal: Independent mobility for disabled people. Currently, the automobile industry is moving away from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles and pushing towards electric vehicles (EVs). Reuters has calculated that through 2030, global carmakers will spend over 500,000,000,000
- In November we where supposed to participate at the TaxiMesse in Köln. Unfortunately it was cancelled but a special edition of their magazine Taxi Heute nr.11 was issued. We appear in this magazine on page 15 and 18. From Taxi Heute nr. 11 …… Taxi suppliers stay creative [..] TriflexAIR swivel seats are used by
- We are very proud to announce that today we celebrate the 40th anniversary of Tripod Mobility. In 1980 two friends Mello and Karel decided to start a new business in converting cars for people with a disability, named Tripod Vervoerstechniek. They started in the yard of Mello's brother with a Peugeot J9 and J5. As
- The car industry is going through an electric revolution. Electric vehicles (EVs) are taking over the roads. And if cars change, so does mobility. Most car conversions were developed for cars with internal combustion engines. Therefore adapting vehicles for differently abled drivers and/or passengers presents the members of the European Mobility Group with some challenges,
- We are very proud to announce the PSA Groupe (Citroën, Peugeot, Opel and Toyota)has acknowledged our hard work and awarded us the highest level 3 certification. A quote from the report we received; "This certificate proves a high level of quality management all along the lifecycle of your conversions." It goes without saying that we
- We have changed the rear beam from our Ford Tourneo Connect Grand conversion. We were forced to change this part to create space on the right side from the beam for the new AdBlue tank. We were able to develop this new beam and ramp in line with all our latest conversions, thus performed with
- We will be present at the Rehacare together with more than 900 exhibitors. Rehacare is the largest trade fair in Europe for rehabilitation, prevention, inclusion and care. DO NOT MISS IT! Do not miss the latest technology and products for people with physical disabilities, in need of care and elderly. We will be there this
- Now we can also stay in touch through text messages on WhatsApp! This is an easy way to reach us with your questions and send us pictures or videos. And just using your mobile phone. You can find us on our old trusted phone number: +31 (0)40 283 64 42
© Copyright 2022 | Tripod Mobility B.V.