The conversion to WAV is possible in the XL version (4.79 m) of the Citroën e-Berlingo.
|Tested according to European requirements and approved by the Dutch Vehicle Authority
|Conversion with Stellantis and with full factory warranty
- Lowered floor from rear up to 2nd row fully covered with matching upholstery.
- 4-point wheelchair tie-down system with an adjustable 3-point seatbelt for the wheelchair passenger.
- Clearview double folding lightweight ramp.
- LED lights at the entrance by the rear hatch for better visibility.
- New rear coil springs to improve driving experience.
- The centre part from the rear bumper will be replaced on the hatch therefore, maintaining the original look.
- One or two TriflexAIR seats on the 3rd row.*
- Restore functionality of original parking sensors.
- Taxi ramp which creates a flat loading floor.
*3rd row TriflexAIR seats are not always possible. Please check the Commercial Limitations document or contact your WAV dealer.
- 50 kWh lithium-ion battery offers a range of between 152 – 182 miles (WLTP test cycle – range dependent on use and driving style).
- To optimise the vehicle’s driving range, regenerative braking recovers energy during braking or under deceleration
© Copyright 2022 | Tripod Mobility B.V.