The conversion to WAV is possible in the L1 version (4.440 m) of the Vauxhall Combo Life 2018.
||Tested according to European requirements and approved by the Dutch Vehicle Authority
||Conversion with Stellantis and with full factory warranty
- Lowered floor from rear up to front seats.
- 4-point wheelchair tie-down system with an adjustable 3-point seatbelt for the wheelchair passenger.
- Modified fuel tank and exhaust system to accommodate a deep and level lowered floor.
- Double folding lightweight ramp with clear-view design what allows to view through the back window.
- Lowered floor fully covered with matching upholstery.
- The center part or the rear bumper will be replaced on hatch, thus maintaining the original look.
- One or two (removable) Tripod seats on the second row.
- Or re-installing of the original rear bench and seat with space for three.
- Foldable taxi ramp which creates a flat loading floor.
- EasyPull (Winch and wheelchair locking system in 1, operated with wireless remote control).
- BodyGuard (back and head protection for the wheelchair user).
- The centre part of the rear bumper mounted on the back of the ramp instead of on the hatch.
© Copyright 2022 | Tripod Mobility B.V.