Adaptation to a wheelchair vehicle is possible for the XL version (4.75 m) of the Proace City Verso.
||Tested according to European requirements and approved by the Dutch Vehicle Authority (RDW)
- Bottom lowering to the front seats.
- 4-point seat belt attachment for the wheelchair with adjustable 3-point seat belt for the wheelchair passenger.
- Custom fuel tank and exhaust for a deep and flat lowered bottom.
- Light-operated clearview ramp maintaining rear visibility.
- Bottom floor fully covered with matching fabric.
- Replace center section rear bumper, maintaining original appearance.
- The original parking sensors are retained after conversion.
- Replace the original rear seat or one or two (removable) Tripod seats in the second row of seats.
- One or two Triflex (tip&turn) chairs in the third row, only if there is a fixed bench in the second row.
- Adapt the original bench/3 original seats into fixed seats in the second row.
- Adapt the original bench/3 original seats into sliding seats in the second row.
- Cab ramp fold down, this creates a virtually flat loading floor.
- BodyGuard (head and back protection for the wheelchair passenger).
© Copyright 2022 | Tripod Mobility B.V.